Sage Essential Oil
• antioxidant: acts against free radicals in the body
• anti-inflammatory: against skin, stomach, and intestinal inflammations
• depurative: accelerates the removal of toxins from the blood through sweating and secretion.
• digestive: aids digestion by stimulating gastric juices.
• antibacterial: helps fight colds and coughs
• anti-fungal: against skin fungus
• expectorant: relieves coughing, colds, chest infections.
• stabilizer: helps with the menstrual cycle, headaches, fatigue
• laxative: eases stool, eliminates constipation
• stimulant for the nervous system, intestines, liver, spleen
• helpful in the management of dermatitis, herpes, psoriasis, sinusitis, asthma
• used in skin perfumes and air fresheners
• against burns, including those from the sun
Warning! It is recommended for external use diluted with other oils such as olive oil or coconut oil or in the inhaler. It should never be used in the eyes or mucous membranes. For any other uses, consult with a doctor. Keep away from children. Before using on the skin, test a small amount on the inner part of the forearm. If you have irritation, rinse the area immediately. If there is no irritation for 48 hours, it can be used safely on the skin.