Black seed oil is extracted from the black seed plant, known as Nigella sativa, which is black in color and crescent-shaped. The seed contains over 100 different chemical compounds. Black seed oil is undoubtedly among the most beneficial essential oils. Taking the oil stimulates the immune system by naturally increasing the number of immune cells. Black seed oil is consumed by drinking a teaspoon twice a day. It has versatile use as a superfood, being used on salads, sauces or different dishes. Black seed oil goes well with other dietary products such as smoothes, oatmeal yogurt, etc. It can also be added to shampoos or skin lotions, helping to regenerate the skin.
Warning! Do not consume more than three spoons of oil per day.
- Black seed oil helps the immune system
- It helps in the regeneration of liver cells
- Reduces the risk of being affected by tumors
- Prevents both types of diabetes
- It increases the level of insulin and lowers the increased level of glucose
- Protects against hair loss by strengthening the roots
- It has antimicrobial and antioxidant properties
- Gives deeply healthy skin
- Helps relieve eczema and psoriasis
- There are no side effects
- Helps relieve infections from resistant bacteria
- Helps relieve asthma and allergies
- It helps digestion, reduces flatulence and stomach pain
- Protects the heart by normalizing the cholesterol level